Sunday 23 February 2014

Lovely events

Hello there, hope your weekend is going well? I have had a busy couple of days, hence the lack of blog yesterday! On Friday night I ran a Stampin Up party for Anne. This must be the 4th party that Anne has hosted for me along with many other parties that her guests have hosted for me too. They are a great bunch of ladies and I always feel at ease when I am demo'ing for them! Plus Anne makes the best cakes ever, you will see below!
This is a regular sight in my craft room, my bags packed up ready to go to the party. Here are the first shift of ladies doing the make and take card. People often worry that their homes aren't big enough to accommodate the needs of a Stampin Up party but I always do the make and take in separate sittings to ensure everyone gets to make a card.
 As you can see the array of cakes on offer was fab! My boys will agree too as Anne kindly sent some home for them!
 And then this was the sight from Saturday morning. All the items ready for my All Day Stamp a Stack for 18 ladies. They all made 24 cards each - you can work out how many cards I had to cut and score!
 I spent quite a while sorting my displays, I love setting up all my makes for my ladies to get inspiration from.

 The raffle was popular as always and I made these tags for the prizes! I had a little spiral flower theme going on …..
 ….which continued with the goody bags!
 And my lovely friend Mel did the catering for me again, including these "Crumb Cake" iced cupcakes!!!
A huge thank you to all my ladies for attending, to my Robino for helping me set up at 9am, to the fab Mel for the food and to the girls who helped me clear up at the end and pack my car! 
If you would like to attend one of my events please check out the Classes/Events page at the top!
Back tomorrow to share the cards we made
Julie
shop now

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie ...
    Fabulous cakes.... Gorgeous make and takes...wish i live nearer to you....
    Hugs Sylvie
    Gibraltarx

    ReplyDelete