Monday 24 February 2014

Oh, Happy Day!

Well it's Monday again and both boys are back at school today! Yesterday we had a lovely family day. Ross's friend slept over on Saturday night so we had a lie in and then later on in the day we were entertaining a guest from Belgium for the afternoon, friend of a friend! We took him to Leeds City Museum which is a fab free museum in the heart of the City Centre with a lovely cafe. Then we came home and had a lovely tea and watched TV for the evening.
 This is one of the cards we made at our All Day Stamp a Stack on Saturday. I love running these events. I won't lie, they take a lot of work and planning but seeing the ladies enjoying their crafting for a full 6 hours is totally worth it. My next All Day Event will be super sized at my mini retreat on 29th March. Check out the events page for more info - I have 6 places left.
 I love the fresh look of this card and to be honest I wasn't sold on the Starburst Sayings at first BUT just like my customers I only have to see one fab project made with them and then I NEED them!!
 This card combines 3 of the FREE Sale-A-Bration products, the Banner Blast stamps, the matching punch and the papers too! Which I just LOVE!!!
Hope you have a HAPPY DAY!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment