Sunday 2 February 2014

Peaceful Petals

Hello there and Happy Sunday to you! It's a lovely sunny day here today and it's very welcomed as last night the weather here was terrible! We had it all! Wind, rain, hail, thunder and lightening!!! I am also hoping the brighter day will help me take some better photos of my projects. I have loads to share with you but I haven't yet as I don't think the photos live up to it!!! Too dark!! I do miss my conservatoire at the old house as it was always handy to take photos in! Quite expensive for a light box though!!
Today I am sharing a card with a stamp set I haven't tempted you with yet! This is called Peaceful Petals and I have teamed it with the Hardwood Background stamp! You know it's my fave! Just a head's up with this stamp! I know a lot of you purchased as you saw how versatile it was from my blog and now guess what - it's been so popular it's temporarily out of stock in wood! But do not fear, you can order in clear (ooo that rhymes!) or place your order for the wood one anyway, your in stock goodies will ship and then when they are back in stock this will ship direct to you at no extra cost! I feel slightly responsible for the stock issues as I have been championing it so much!
I made this card when my bestie Jane came to craft a couple of weeks ago! It's Jane's birthday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE! I will share Jane's card this week!
If you like this set we will be using it at the ALL DAY SPRING STAMP A STACK on Saturday 22nd February. I still have 7 places left and booking closes this week so I can order all the goodies and get the kits made up.
Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your card Julie...the background is stunning. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your card Julie...the background is stunning. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete