Friday 14 February 2014

Retro Fresh Scrapbooking

Hello and Happy Friday! My boys break up from school today! It's a bit strange as we are under Leeds schools and we have holidays next week but the Bradford schools, which are only a few miles away, don't have their holidays until the week after. I am really ready for a week off as I know the boys are too. Ross has had a lot of assessments and course work for his GCSEs this past couple of weeks and he is really looking forward to a relaxing week! 

Talking of my boys here is a scrapbook page I prepared for our Monthly Scrapbook Club. We used the Retro Fresh product suite and the Just Sayin stamps and matching framelits.
 I found these cute photos from Feb 2007 when we went to Florida, Ross was 7 1/2 and Evan was 4. I remember those times when they would put their arms round each other for a photo! These days I am lucky if they will be in the same photo as each other!
The speech bubbles work really well for scrapbook pages and my ladies loved using them.
I also thought this sentiment from Yippee Skippee was also very appropriate too!
Before I go I wanted to share this photo that my friend Ginnette did. She is always very creative with her scrapbook pages but doesn't always have time to bring photos. She did know however that she also wanted to scrap some Florida photos and in particular some of her son Ryan at the Jaws ride at Universal Studios. I just love that she has cut out a speech bubble, inked it and turned it into a shark!! Genius Ginnette!!!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment: