Wednesday 26 February 2014

Scallop Tag Concertina Card

I'm back to my usual time of blogging today! Last night was our Tuesday Club and for once I had a clear idea a few days before of what I wanted to make. I decided to make the card we did at training which I am naming the Scallop Tag Concertina Card but this time I did it as a Mother's Day version. I let my ladies choose to do Birthday as an alternative. It looks fairly plain and basic on the outside
But then you open it up to get this!!! I did tell the ladies they would be able to take tonights project home in their pockets with them!!
 I kept the colours simple, based on the flowered side of the Sale-A-Bration DSP, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding and Crumb Cake.
 I just loved making this, I really enjoyed myself. I used the Petite Petals which has been my top seller so far during the new catalogue.
 The DAY at then end was created with the miniature alphabet and then punched out with the 1/2 inch circle.
I hope you enjoy looking at this project as much as my ladies enjoyed making it. I will promise to do a video on this in the next couple of days. I am all ready to go, am just waiting for my camera guy and IT guy to help me out!

Julie
shop now
supplies

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely. Looking forward to video :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Julie.... Even more stunning version of my favourite card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutley gorgeous! Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete