Friday 21 February 2014

So Very Grateful

Hello there and a Happy Friday to you! I had a day off from the bloggo yesterday as we took the boys, plus cousin Lucas to the cinema and then out for lunch. We went to see the Lego Movie, which we enjoyed but unfortunately we didn't book tickets in advance! Big mistake as we ended up on the second row and the screen was so close I felt like I was in the Lego Movie myself! Today I am doing last minute preps for my all day event tomorrow. I have to get it all finished today as I am at the lovely Anne's for a Stampin Up party tonight (which I am already prepped up for!).
Today I thought I would share a set of cards I made a while back when my lovely downline Sally Jo came to craft with me. We made these 3 cards with the new stamp set from the Spring/Summer - So Very Grateful.
 This is a lovely set if you like a little bit of colouring in as none of the images are too big.
 You will have seen the one below before as we made a similar one at the last Stamp a Stack I did in January.
 And here they all are together.
Right I had better dash. I have another 76 card blanks to cut and score! I've already cut and scored 380 so far!!!!!!!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards, Julie! I was just looking for some inspiration for this stampset. Thank you for sharing! Regards Yvonne

    ReplyDelete