Thursday 27 February 2014

Stamp a Stack CASE

Hello there! This is the second time I have tried to post this today, I'm having technical difficulties again today! The weather is miserable outside too! Maybe I should have just stayed in bed!! 
Today's make should brighten your day as this was my favourite card from last weeks All Day Stamp a Stack. I will be honest, its a total CASE from the lovely Michelle Last, albeit I changed a few things up. Thanks Michelle!
 I just fell in love with Michelle's card so made me own version using the ribbons that the ladies got in their kits. Yep, they got 2 full reels of ribbon, the Chevron and the Pool Party Seam Binding. One of my ladies said she would make sure she kept these cards for her special friends as they had so much ribbon on them!
The colours used are Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Pear Pizazz, a lovely spring like combo! The paper is from the Fresh Prints DSP stack. Its £6.25 for 48 sheets of patterned papers perfect for making cards.
Right well I had better crack on with todays tasks. I have to finish preps for tomorrow nights Stamp a Stack and my Scrapbook and Technique classes on Saturday.

If you are interested in coming to one of my All Day events I have a mini retreat day on Saturday 29th March, details are below - only 6 places left.
Julie
shop now
supplies

5 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, lovely card - the colours are super, ribbons beautiful and I adore the polka dots ... so it's very much my kind of card :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Julie, you just can't go wrong with blue , Brown and a ton of ribbon. Lovely. Clair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just can't go wrong with Brown, blue and a ton of ribbon. Love the card Julie. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, do you have a newsletter please?

    ReplyDelete