Monday 17 February 2014

Vivid Vases

Hi there! Is it half-term where you are? It is for us this week! Had a lovely lie in and then a casual breakfast making porridge for my small boy, the big boy is still upstairs - not sure when he will surface!

Thank you for your lovely messages and emails about yesterdays blog post, I am so pleased you enjoyed it! We all lovely a nosey don't we and I thought it would be a little break from the usual card sharing.

Today I am sharing a card I made for our weekly Team Challenge set by our lovely Julie Wade. She came up with a colour combo os Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Pistachio Pudding and Rose Red. I haven't broken into the Rose Red for an age, it's been seriously neglected!
 This is what I came up with. The Vivid Vase stamp had been sat unmounted on my desk so I broke into it and added some paper piecing on the vases. I did cheat (eeek) and add some extra colour for the flowers! I just couldn't bring myself to not have a yellow daffodil!
The sentiment is from the Lots of Thanks stamp set which I have been using …Lots!!
Back tomorrow with another make for you!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment