Tuesday 18 February 2014

Wedding Acceptance

Good Morning! Another sneaky lie in to recharge the batteries today! Got to be done I say!!! Yesterday we had a nice day of the holidays, we pottered about in the morning, I made some cards I needed to do and did some household jobs and then I had a dance lesson in the afternoon as our exams are coming up soon! Evan went to his Grandma and Grandad's and had a nice time - thanks M & D! The "big" boy stayed home and slobbed around - customary for a nearly 15 year old!
 Today I am sharing a card that I made as an Acceptance to an evening wedding reception we have been invited to in April. My lovely former neighbour's daughter is getting married. I helped them plan their stationery and they used Stampin Up card and crochet trim and linen thread. They have gone for a a natural/shabby chic style so I came up with this design for the response card. I was really pleased with how it came out.
 For a full list of products see below but I managed to incorporate the most popular Sale-A-Bration freebie - the Banner punch!
This went in the post yesterday so hopefully it has been well received!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment