Tuesday 29 April 2014

Last of the Rev!

Hello there! I hope you are enjoying the recent cards! I cannot believe we are nearly at the end of April already. I still have at least 6 more male cards to share with you, actually more like 9 to share with you so these will carry over into May!!! Hope you don't mind extra male card inspiration?

So here we have another tri-fold type card. This is one of the cards on my video list, along with the shirts and the waterfall!! This is the one style card I get the most emails asking about!
 It's very similar to the one we made at Tuesday club last week, just different colours and embellishments, and no stars on this one! I love the tyre track stamp and love just stamping it randomly on my projects.
 Here are all 3 of the technique cards. I hope you enjoyed seeing them. Thank you to my Technique club ladies who support my events. This class was a very popular class and I would happy to repeat this for people who would like a private class. Please do message me for details.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment