Thursday 15 May 2014

Stampin Up Incentive Trip - Part 3

Hello there!!! I am struggling a little bit today with fatigue! Luckily my sleep pattern has been normal and there seems to be no jet leg, unlike my return from Utah last year when I used to lie awake in the middle of the night! I also seem to have got my land legs back as the swaying has stopped finally!!

So back the the cruise. We are on Day 2 now which was an "at sea" day. We woke up to this lovely view from the balcony each morning.
And here is the first of our ship selfies that we took!!!!
This morning we had a General Session to attend where we were introduced to members of the Corporate Team and had business talks for a couple of hours. We got to see some new product being demonstrated by the lovely Pam Morgan and it was great to see all the achievers in one place. There were around 275 achievers on the ship and in total with their guests almost 800 Stampin Uppers!!!!!
After the General Session we headed up to Deck 16 for another fruity cocktail. Was quite breezy but very pleasant!
One of the highlights of the trip was getting to see the new US catalogue! A lovely lady called Jenny Peterson, whom I met in Utah last year, let me borrow her copy of the catalogue for a couple of hours! I spent ages pouring over the catalogue with Caroline from the Netherlands, we ooooohed and ahhhed together!! 
Told you it was breezy! Spent a very windy time up on deck in the afternoon with my fellow UK demonstrator and friend Teri. We also poured over the catalogue too, but it nearly blew away up there!
 That evening was our first formal night and here is another selfie!!!!!
We had a lovely dinner with Teri and her daughter Lauren and then headed to the European Mix and Mingle event. It meant that I got chance to catch up with Shelli Gardner our CEO which is always a pleasure.
 We had a few group photos of some of the UK demonstrators!
 And a silly one too!!!
Mixing and a mingling!!
 When we got back to our room there was some fun towel art on the bed and also His and Hers water bottles - must get a pic of those!!

Hope you are enjoying my updates? I will be back with more tomorrow which is our first day of an onshore day!
Julie
shop now

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics Julie and another scrummy cocktail :) x Susan x

    ReplyDelete