Wednesday 4 June 2014

Dress Up Stamp a Stack

Hello there and welcome to my blog this morning! I had a lovely team meeting last night with the girls in our team, using some of the new goodies from the upcoming catalogue. On that note, I am so excited that my pre-order is due to be delivered to me today!!!!! It's always a really fun time when we get to see the new things for the first time!

Today I am sharing a card using a product I am really going to miss, the Dress Up Framelits. These are great and you can make all sorts of different styles of dresses as well as using the dress form on it's own too! 
I have teamed the Dress Up Framelits with the Afternoon Picnic papers which are another of my fave items. They have been a really great set of papers.
Hope you like todays make and if you would like any of the products just give me a shout!

Also it's the best time to join our team!

For 4 weeks only you can join Stampin’ Up! for just £50!
This amazing offer is only available until June 30, 2014. 

When you join Stampin’ Up! during this special offer, you’ll receive: 
  • £55 worth of products
  • A 30% discount on your first order (order must be £150 or more and placed within your first 45 days)
  • A 20% discount on all your orders
  • A business pack worth £45 which includes 8 brand new catalogues
  • Opportunity to choose BRAND NEW items in your Starter Kit that are not yet available to the public
  • You can register for the hottest ticket in town - the Stampin Up Convention in Brussels in October 2014 
  • Project Life is coming very very soon and these exclusive products could be yours before they launch to customers.
  • Be a member of our fun, friendly and supportive team - Julie's Jems
  • Access to the pre-order of the Autumn/Winter catalogue in August
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment