Monday 14 July 2014

Jems Training

Hello there! I haven't blogged since Friday! Thats a long time for me! On Saturday I ran our All Day Quarterly Training and towards the end of it I felt quite unwell, my tonsils seemed to be swollen, which isn't uncommon for me. So I spent Sunday in bed which I don't think I have done for many many years and I have been to the doctors today and I have a severe case of tonsillitis!! I am armed with antibiotics and painkillers so hopefully I should see some improvement very shortly!

We had a fantastic day though on Saturday and I went home happy and inspired.
 Our lovely Kylie did a display on home decor pieces with a couple of kind additions from Sally Jo.
 I love the Welcome sign 
 But my favourite piece is this simple piece of word art stamped with the Skinny Mini alphabet. I just love the simplicity of it and of course the sentiment behind it!
 Amy did a lovely station on Weddings but bless her, some of her order didnt arrive until quite late so I helped her out with a few MDS pieces to fill up her station!
 I love this thank you card
 Swapping is also part of our day and we received some lovely swaps from each other. I must confess with being ill I haven't unpacked my bags and looked through all my swaps yet!
Here is my swap using Blackberry Bliss, the new Typeset papers, Beautiful Bunch stamp set and punch and our glorious gorgeous new satin ribbon!
 My lovely friend Mel made gorgeous cupcakes for after our lunch with some Blackberry Bliss flowers!
 It was a great day and I love sharing the day with our team from near and far. I will be back with more news and our projects tomorrow. I am going to take another tablet!
Julie
shop now

1 comment:

  1. Had a lovely day on Saturday, thanks so much! Hope you make a speedy recovery!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete