Friday 25 July 2014

Les Girls!

Hello there! Another lovely lie in this morning, very much needed and it looks like its going to be another stunning day weather wise today too!

This week I was guest host on our weekly Team Facebook Challenge and I came up with a colour combo challenge using Strawberry Slush, Mossy Meadow and Daffodil Delight - inspired by the colours from the All Abloom DSP stack. I used a new stamp set called In This Together but I have been calling it "Les Girls" ever since my lovely downline Amanda called it that! You know when something just sticks? Well this did!
 I coloured most of the image with my ink pads and Blender pens but the flesh and hair were coloured in with my Blendie markers! I added a line around the image in Soft Sky to make the image pop and some doodling around the edge of the card blank for some added interest!
Hope you like Les Girls and have fun in the sun whatever you are doing today!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment