Friday 15 August 2014

Fancy some colouring?

This past week I have been doing a lot of colouring and getting used to my Blendie pens as now all the colours are available for purchase from the catalogue. I love colouring in, I always did as a child and I find it very therapeutic - do you? From September I want to start offering some colouring technique classes. I am looking at running these in addition to the classes I already offer. These will probably be on a Saturday morning and will include a couple of packs of the Blendabilities pens for you to use in the class and then take home with you. Is this something you would be interested in?? Please do email me and let me know and I will get some dates together shortly. In the meantime I will leave you with some of my colouring efforts from last week.
Hope you like?
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment