Sunday 10 August 2014

Kinda Eclectic with the Banner Framelits

Hello there and Happy Sunday to you? Have you seen the Weekly Deals this week? A few bargains on there for you, including my favourite offer of the Banner Framelit dies for £17.21 instead of £22.95. 

I made a card up this week to show off the framelits after borrowing this stamp set from my lovely downline! We get this one included in our bag at Convention so I am holding out to get my own set then!
I used only Sahara Sand card on this with a little bit of Rose Red ink for the butterfly and then sentiment. All the stamps used on this card are from the Kinda Eclectic set with the exception of the Hardwood background stamp.
I am quite pleased with this little make, looking forward to getting my own set in a few weeks at our European Convention.

Have a happy rest of your weekend whatever you are up to!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment