Wednesday 27 August 2014

Project Life for quick cards too!

Hey there! It's Wednesday already and this time next week both my boys will be on their first full day back at school (at the same school too). I cannot believe how quickly these holidays have gone, can you?
Tomorrow it's my Brother-in-Law's birthday and we are usually away on holiday and I generally always forget, so this year I was prepared and I actually made a card on Saturday! Go me!!!!
I wanted to make a quick fuss free card and turned to the Project Life cards. I added a 6x4 for the background and a 3x4 with the speech bubble on. These are from the Everyday Adventure Kit. I think it looks a bit like a TV screen which wasn't my initial intention!
 The card blank is Bermuda Bay and I added some Bermuda Bay striped ribbon and some Basic Grey Bakers Twine too. Can you see the cute metal clip on the photo below. Well unbeknown to me these are on the Weekly Deals this week! They are great for guy cards I think! I have added the Weekly Deals below for you. If you click on the Weekly Deal photo it will take you straight to my website. I am placing an order tomorrow so if you would like anything adding and you can collect then there is no postage!

 Just another reminder about the joining offer that ends on Friday 29th. I had another lovely lady join my team of Jems yesterday and one of these packs will be winging it's way out to her this week. I have 3 more of these packs made up and ready to go for new team members!
For £99 you can choose £150 worth of products and then get discount on your orders. For more information check out my Become a Demo page HERE
See you tomorrow when the new Autumn/Winter catalogue goes LIVE!!! Wooo Hoooo!!!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment