Monday 12 January 2015

Big Day Easy Male Card

Hello there! I didn’t blog this morning as I was on a mission to get into my craft room early doors and get cracking with my makes and prepping for Tuesday Club tomorrow. One of my goals for 2015 is to get things done the day before I need them for!! Happy to say, 3 cards have been designed and everything prepped to!

Today I am sharing a card I made that is a TOTAL CASE from the talented Brian King, you can see Brian’s card HERE. I really hope Brian doesn’t mind me casing him, I just thought this was a perfect simple male themed card and also includes a technique, Heat Embossing.
 The card uses some new male themed papers from the Spring/Summer catalogue called Adventure Bound. They are a set of the smaller papers in a stack for £6.25 (48 sheets). The stamp I have used is from one of the FREE SAB sets called Big Day! I just love it.
So there you have today’s make, thank you again Brian!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment