Friday 16 January 2015

Birthday Bash for Class

Hello there and Happy Friday. I think this week has gone at a great pace. You know some weeks seem to just fly by? Well this week has just been the perfect pace for me, lets have a few more like this I hope!

Today I am sharing a card which will look familiar as its a re-work of one I already made a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to showcase the Bow Builder punch with my Tuesday ladies and also use the Big Day stamp set so I just tweaked the card I had already made.
 I think all the ladies were taken with the Bow punch, there were a few “ooooo’s and aahhhh’s”. The stamped images were stamped in Versamark and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. I have been doing a lot of Heat Embossing lately as I think it never loses its magic! I am running a Hear Embossing Technique class on Saturday 28th February. More details are on my newsletter
We added a few sequins from the Bermuda Bay sequin trim!!

Yesterday I spent a lot of time working on my classes and my class projects and I sent a newsletter out to my class attendees. If you would like a copy of the newsletter with details of all my classes up to March 2015 then please email me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com and I will send it on to you!

Have a great weekend folks
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment