Saturday 3 January 2015

Crafting across the other side of the world!

Good Morning and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all. 2015 will be action packed for me with events and classes - please check out my Classes and Events page for the lowdown. If you have never been to one of my events please do not be put off thinking you have to be really experienced to attend, you don’t! I will help you and have other helpers too. We all started somewhere with our paper crafting and I recognise this! Hope to see you soon.

Hopefully I will be back to a more structured blogging now as I get back to work! Yesterday I had a fun couple of hours as my fellow Australian demo and best Aussie friend Sarah had arranged to do a Virtual Crafting Session via Skype! We were actually both really excited and wondered how well it would work but I have to say it worked like a dream! I have posted photos at the end! What was funny was that I was sat there wearing 2 thick jumpers and Sarah was in a vest top sharing her sunburn from that afternoon!!!!!

We made 3 or 4 things each using the same products and just crafted away in our own space, occasionally chatting and looking up to see what the other one was doing with a few occasions of our children coming to say Hi! It was just fab - feel so grateful to Stampin Up for our friendship!

This card was the last project I made whilst on the call with Sarah and it uses one of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets you will be able to get from Tuesday for FREE!!!!! It also uses papers and the cute bow punch from the new Spring/Summer brochure.
Close up of that punch! A bone folder and glue dots are my top tips for this bow!
 The cute little boxes from the Autumn/Winter brochure have carried over so I decorated one with some scraps left over from the card.
 Thought I would share a couple of photos of our crafty session. Here I am on Sarah’s iPad in her craft room in Perth, Australia!
And here is Sarah’s craft room on my iPad in my craft room, Sarah had gone to make a cup of tea at this point! 
Was such fun and we are going to make it a regular occurrence.

I will be back to share more projects tomorrow and if you like what you see then you will be able to get your hands on them from Tuesday 6th January.
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment