Tuesday 20 January 2015

Crazy About You

Good Morning folks! Today it’s Tuesday and it’s my Project Life Club tonight. Looking forward to seeing the girls and working on my album.

Yesterday I got a lot of prep done for our Team Training Day on Saturday so I allowed myself some time playing with a set I haven’t used yet - Crazy About You and the co-ordinating thin lit dies. This make (and the 2 others I have made to match) were totalling inspired by my amazing downline Maria Moore who is based in Devon. Thank you Maria!

The colours used are Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Whisper White and Basic Black. I do find Melon Mambo quite a hard colour to photograph properly and it usual comes out looking a bit red rather than hot pink!
 The papers used are from the Stacked with Love DSP stack which shows how versatile this stack is as they don’t look lovey dovey at all! If you have overlooked this stamp set I urge you to go back and take a look. A set of 33 stamps for only £22.95 in photopolymer! If you add the thinlits it goes up to £37.25 - you save 15% on the bundle
Just look at all those stamps, the possibilities of loads of different phrases are endless!!!
I will be sharing the other makes with you over the next 2 days!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment