Thursday 22 January 2015

Last bit of Crazy for a while!

Hello there! Did it snow with you yesterday! OMG it was at it all day here which looks very lovely but it does cause a lot of problems on the roads. Luckily the roads are looking quite clear this morning which is great as we have our All Day Team Training on Saturday afternoon. 

Today I am sharing one last little make with you which matches the makes from the last 2 posts. All the same supplies, just a little 4x4 card.
I doodled round the edge of the white card with a Melon Mambo pen. I’m getting quite into doodling thanks to my downline Maria who is very good at it, and adds it to lots of her cards.
So here are all the cards together. Have to say I was rather pleased with these. All made with the Crazy About You bundle (I keep typing Crazy For You and then end up with the Madonna song in my head all day long). 
More details on the stamp set can be seen here.
Right I am going to wrap up warm and get crafty in my den this morning! Have a great day.

My classes start back up next week so please do check out my Classes/Events page to book on. Places on all classes at the moment.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment