Saturday 31 January 2015

Last Celebrations

As I write this I have just got back from my first Stamp a Stack of 2015. I had 12 lovely ladies join me in icy conditions to make 12 cards each. Thank you to the ladies for braving the conditions to come to class. I am intending to have a lie in tomorrow morning so I thought I would schedule my blog. 

Todays card is the last one in the Celebrate Today set I did. This is by far the lengthiest make that I did and I have often shared this style of card. I feel it can be adapted for many different occasions.
The spotty backgrounds were created using the spots designed to be stamped on the balloons! Love getting more uses from my stamps!
I really enjoyed putting this together but I did faff about deciding just exactly where each balloon would go and what I would stamp on them. Piece of advice when using the Photopolymer sets! Make sure you tidy your stamps away AS SOON AS YOU TAKE THEM OFF THE BLOCK! The word Celebrate has not been seen since my little session making these cards! EEEEEkkkkk
Here are all the makes together. It’s amazing what you can come up with when you have limited supplies
Have a great weekend.

Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com









3 comments:

  1. Particularly love this card Julie...it SO works! Great make with this fab stamp set ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards, Julie! Love them and hope to try one of your fun folds! I sure do "get" the advice on the photopolymer stamps - I haven't seen the "V" in my Layered Alphabet set for....well, ever. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. Hope you found "celebrate". That's why sometimes it's good to discolor with red or blue ink...easier to find. What are the dimensions of this card and scored where? Do you remember?

    ReplyDelete