Thursday 15 January 2015

Lotus Blossom Love

Good Morning! Gosh how bad was the wind outside last night? Thank goodness for ear plugs, that’s all I am saying! Yesterday I had a lovely day which consisted of a couple of hours housework (not so lovely but always leaves me feeling virtuous) and then I had a Skype date with my friend Sarah in Australia! She surprised me by having her lovely Mum there to craft with us too and we spent over 3 hours with our iPads on just crafting away and occasionally chatting!

Today I am sharing another card from the Tuesday Club which uses the Lotus Blossom stamp set, still the most popular choice with my customers as their SAB Freebie.
 The colour combo is Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Whisper White and a little Sahara Sand on the Lace Trim.
 You may be wondering which punch I have used for the little Thank You sentiment? Well I used the Ticket Duo punch but I had a little trick up my sleeve to make it smaller as it was too big for the sentiment, photos below
 Stamp the sentiment over to the left and then put it carefully back through the punch from the right, making sure you feed it through properly and then punch again!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment