Sunday 25 January 2015

Love is Kindness Team Swaps

Hello there and happy Sunday! I LOVE my Sundays! When I was at school I used to hate Sundays, in particular Sunday evenings as I always had that back to school feeling. I didn’t particularly hate school but I always had that dreaded “Sunday night feeling”. But now, working in a job that I love I no longer have the Sunday Night Feeling and I love my Sundays. 

Anyway back to crafting. Yesterday I ran our Quarterly Team Training event with my lovely girls and we had a great day of business talks, catching up, crafting with the new Spring/Summer and just a general nice get together. It’s traditional at our events to swap cards so we get lots of different ideas. You make the required number of cards for the people attending and then we swap with each other giving out one of our makes to each person. I have been enjoying colouring the Love is Kindness stamp so I decided to use this on my swaps.
I sat on Thursday night watching TV and colouring 20 of these tags with the Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi and Pink Pirouette Blendabilitie pens. The background is the new embossing folder from the Spring/Summer Catalogue and the tag was punched out with the new Ornate Tag Topper punch. 
 The stamp is just one stamp but I have cut the sentiment off so I have the option of using it seperately if I want to, or I can choose to have another sentiment. I did really enjoy making these swaps and got some lovely ones in return. If you would like to join us at our next training event all you need to do is join up with me!  
 Back tomorrow with some more makes from training.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment