Saturday 17 January 2015

Love is Kindness

Hello there and Happy Weekend to you! Today I am taking Evan to his dance class and then I will have the rest of the afternoon to craft as the boys are all going to football. On Wednesday evening I mounted this little tulip stamp from the Spring/Summer Catalogue. It hadn’t really appealed to me at first and then like usual I saw some stunning samples and I just had to have it. Plus its perfect for practising your Blendie colouring techniques. I started with the card on Weds evening and then by Thursday lunch I had a bag with handles and a gift bag all to match!
The Blendies I have used are all new ones from the Spring/Summer catalogue - Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky. So subtle and so spring like!
Now, I have to point out, if that sentiment doesn’t appeal to you then you can cut it off the stamp like I did before I mounted it! Then you can always use another sentiment at the class! I will let you loose on my stamp shelves!
 All the makes together. I must say that I LOVE these projects and I keep looking at them! Do you ever do that when you are particularly pleased with something you have made?
 Once I had made these I realised what a nice class this would make for teaching someone colouring techniques so I am offering this class from my home on 3 different dates. You will get all the items in the photo below included PLUS you will get to choose a Sale-A-Bration item completely for FREE!!
 You will get 3 packs of the Blendie pens, the Love is Kindness stamp and a reel of Pink Pirouette ribbon and the class cost is £48. The value of the items is £47.05 so its a very good value class! There will only be a maximum of 4 attendees at this class to its perfect to learn the skills! Details are below!
Hope you can make it!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,
    I live in Texas, USA, and just found your blog. I love your lunch bag. Could you share how how you made it please.

    Thanks,
    Penny Nelson
    pennynelsn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete