Friday 30 January 2015

More Celebrating!

Hello there! Did you get snow yesterday? It was so weird here all day long, bright blue skies one minute and then total white out the next and then back to blue bright skies!! Hopefully tomorrow the bright sun will blast whats left of it in time for my Stamp a Stack event this evening.

So here is another make from the set I made last week. Same products and colours as yesterdays as I wanted to make a co-ordinating set.
The Happy and the Birthday stamps are separate so it allows you a little bit more flexibility when using them. I used them on this card to create a background. 
One piece of advice I would give you when using these stamps is to use some kind of mat underneath the card you are stamping on. The stamps are large solid stamps and are in photopolymer and there is not as much cushioning on these stamps so you need to create the cushioning elsewhere. I used one of our piercing mats as a mat for stamping on (with some scrap paper on top of it of course).
Hope you fine this tip useful and I will share the last of the makes from this set tomorrow
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com









No comments:

Post a Comment