Saturday 10 January 2015

More Mini Treat Bags

Good Morning to you! This is a bit different for me! I am at dancing with Evan and have managed to finally log onto the Wifi at the place he dances so I can do my blog for you all! 

Following on from yesterdays post I am sharing some more Mini Treat bags with you today. These have all been created with the papers and ribbons you can get for FREE during SAB. There is also no stamping on these projects, all the elements are from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, you do get a lot included and I have added a photo of all the elements at the end of this post.
This one is made with the free ribbon you can get during Sale-A-Bration, its great for tying bows.
These are very simple makes just folded over with one of the clothespins, a great purchase to use with your treat bags.
 I love this next one and made it as a gift wallet to give money or a voucher.
 Inside the little peg holds the money....
 ...and then underneath the money is a little message, again you get this included in the thinlits.
 Here they all are together.
And here is the full set of the elements you get included.
See you tomorrow
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment