Tuesday 13 January 2015

New Baby in the family

Good Morning! Phew I am back to normal morning blogging today! Over the Christmas period I became a cousin again when my Mum’s younger brother became a Dad for the very first time. Little Laura (named after my Grandma) was born 9 weeks early at 3lb 1oz but is doing really well and is breathing on her own. She has a long road ahead but they are pleased with her progress at the moment. My Mum asked me to make a card (proud new Aunty) so I happily obliged.
 When we get a new catalogue it’s very easy to forget about the wonderful large catalogue that we still have so I turned to our main catalogue and used the Baby We’ve Grown stamps for the little shoes! The first time I have used them! The paper is Blushing Bride from the DSP stack and the ribbon is Whisper White Seam Binding.
I enjoyed making a little baby card and I made another one from us of course! I will post that one another time.
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card... and I discovered that a small crystal gem in the center of the bows really makes those baby shoes pop!

    ReplyDelete