Monday 19 January 2015

Painted Blooms Paper

Good Morning. The start of another new week and its very very icy here today. 

Today I am sharing a card I made a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to come up with samples for my events. I punched the Painted Blooms papers with the 1 inch square punch and layered them onto some Wild Wasabi card. 
The ribbon is the gorgeous Blackberry Bliss from the main catalogue. The sentiment is from the co-ordinating stamp set Painted Petals (just 2 places left on my Technique Class for this on 31st January) .
 I punched the sentiment out with the 1 3/8 circle and then used the 1 3/4 scallop circle punch. Did you know these were the first punches I ever purchased!!!
Hope you like todays floral offering. I’ve got a busy week of planning and making ahead of me as we have our Team All Day training on Saturday and my classes are back with a vengeance from next week.
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment: