Monday 26 January 2015

Painted Petals Project

Hello there and welcome to my blog today. Today I am sharing one of the projects we made at our All Day Training session on Saturday. I wanted to go back to basics and do a project that was fairly simple and something my team would complete during the day as often they take unfinished projects away from our training days. The project is a simple box with a patterned paper belly band around it which slides off for you to take the vellum lid off that sits inside the box.
On the front we also used one of the gorgeous Something Borrowed embellishments to decorate the belly band. They are really lovely and fantastic for making jewellery too.
Here are the cards that we made for inside the box. We also did 4 matching envelopes but I forgot to take a photograph of those at the same time as taking these photos. The cards I hope look classy and effective but they were all quite simple to do once you got the hang of stamping the Painted Petals.
I just love all these colure together. Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sky, Rose Red and Wild Wasabi. Hope you like this project, it’s one that I really enjoyed making

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment