Wednesday 25 February 2015

Baby Card

Good Morning. Thank you for your comments on here and on Facebook about yesterdays cards! It was one of those cards that I was very pleased with myself too! Today I am sharing a card I made a while back for my new baby Niece who was born prematurely. When a new seasonal catalogue comes out it’s easy to forget about the wonderful main catalogue and the fab items we have in there and I just LOVE this cute little stamp from the Bundled Baby set. 
It’s a small enough image for it to be not too difficult to colour in with the Blendie pens. 
 Of course I added some Pink Pirouette Seam Binding ribbon on this card as it was crying out for a pink bow! 
 Short and sweet today, just like the card (hopefully). I’d better get dressed and get on with my work today.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com










No comments:

Post a Comment