Friday 20 February 2015

Upcoming Events

Hello there! 

Today I wanted to share some details about upcoming events I have over the next few weeks. You can always find the details on the Classes/Events tab above here or on my Facebook page HERE or on my Retreat Business page HERE

Booking closes tonight for my Heat Embossing Technique class next Saturday. I have 4 places left and the cost is £29 which includes the Something Lacy background stamp and 2 pots of the Stampin’ Emboss powder. Here is one of the cards we will be making.

ALL DAY STAMP A STACK - come along for a fun filled 6 hours where you will make 24 cards and enjoy lunch and a cupcake. The cost includes hot drinks too plus a £25 goody bag. The date is 14th March.
And finally I have exciting news to share about my Paper Haven Retreat. I now have 2 options available for this event to cater for everyone. The date is 28th March.

Option 1 - FULL EXPERIENCE £89. Includes Coffee/Danish on arrival, Hot Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Buffet Tea and all hot drinks PLUS £50 goody bag and 3 taught classes and a prize. 10am - 9pm!

Option 2 - BYOP EXPERIENCE £38 - Bring You Own Projects to work on but enjoy all the food and drink listed above. No goody bag or classes included but you are free to use my stamps and punches. Prize included. 10am - 9pm
Only a few places left for both experiences.

I hope you can join me at an event.

Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment