Wednesday 18 February 2015

Wendy’s Birthday

Good Morning folks! I was actually up early today as I have SUCH a busy day! The Asda delivery guy was knocking on the door at 8am and Evan’s best friend has just arrived as we are looking after him this morning, as well as my little nephew Lucas who will be turning up in about half an hour! Ross is going into school shortly for extra GCSE work and my friend Wendy is calling at lunch time as its her birthday today. Phew, more going on this afternoon too - tired just thinking about it! Talking of birthdays here is the card I have made to give Wendy today. I tell a lie actually, this is the card I designed for my Heat Embossing Technique Class on Saturday 27th February (4 places left) and I loved it so much I had to make another for Wendy.
 I have used the Something Lacy background stamp which I stamped onto Whisper White card with Versamark ink and then I poured Pool Party emboss powder over the top and heat embossed it. The very last photo gives you an idea of the effect of the embossing and how it looks.
 The sentiment and flower image is from the Simply Wonderful FREE Sale-A-Bration set which can be yours with a spend of £45.
 Would you like to make this card and try Heat Embossing? I have a class running on 27th February but have some ladies who cannot make that day so I will also be doing a mop up class later in the year. Please email me if you would like to join us!

Have a great Wednesday - ooooooo and before I go, here are this weeks Weekly Deals! Order going in at the weekend or you can shop direct at my STORE

Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com












No comments:

Post a Comment