Tuesday 29 September 2015

Jingle All The Way Technique Class

Good Morning! Today I am starting to share my Technique Class cards from the weekend. We usually make 3 cards and I start off with the “warm up” card, then we have the “high impact” card and then we finish with the “cool down” card. This month we worked with the Jingle All The Way bundle which the ladies all received included in the class cost. This is the warm up card that was CASED from fellow demonstrator Amanda Fowler. Thank you for the inspiration Amanda.
I love the simplicity of this card and I am loving Night of Navy at the moment as my ladies will tell you. The Jingle All The Way bundle has been my top selling bundle of this catalogue and it’s easy to see why. It creates such stunning makes so quickly and easily.


The houses were cut out with the Sleigh Ride edgelits which form part of the bundle .
 We also got to use the offcut of the Whisper White card inside the card blank so there is no need for an extra insert. Love it, and so did my ladies. 9 of them had this made pretty quickly I have to say.
I’ll be back to share the other 2 makes on Thursday and Friday with you as tomorrow it’s Weekly Deal Wednesday!

Tonight I am closing my Online Code Club for September so if you would like to take advantage of it please use my Online Store before 5pm today.
I have created a new Online Code which is EHRPKAXP. If you are shopping during September and spending between £25 and £150 then please use this code and you will receive a little gift in the post in early October
Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. I just saw you on the stampin up uk episodes. I love your accent. I reminds me of my late father-in-law who came from Newcastle upon Tyne. And I like your blog. I check it out every day. So you have a fan from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - the edgelits are fabulous. I really like the use of the offcut as the insert and I would not have thought of doing that. Brilliant card!
    How did you do the snow on the front cover?

    ReplyDelete