Sunday 13 September 2015

Memory Keeping with Project Life by Stampin’ Up!

Hello there! It’s time for another months Memory Keeping with Project Life by Stampin Up! We are a little thin on the ground this month so there is just myself and the lovely Delys and Constanze holding the fort! This month we are using the Hello Baby kit and I purposely saved documenting my youngest son, Evan’s photos until I saw whether Stampin’ Up! brought out a new baby kit this year! Sure enough they did - and I LOVE it!
I have documented Evan’s very first photos, what better place to start, and these were taken just before digital images I believe so they are the only copies that I have!
He was a big baby - 9lb 4oz and you can see he filled the top of the carrycot! The outfit he is wearing above was the only Newborn outfit that fit him, because it didn’t have any feet in it!

 I really loved working with this kit and thoroughly enjoyed putting these pages together. Today I promised myself that one day a month I am going to block out my diary for a PROJECT LIFE ONLY day! Anyone want to join me??? 
 I hope you enjoyed looking at these pages and please do pop over to my Project Life Pals pages as shared below




I have created a new Online Code which is EHRPKAXP. If you are shopping during September and spending between £25 and £150 then please use this code and you will receive a little gift in the post in early October.
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pages Julie and my photos were the same ie originals! Lovely to get them scrapbooked!

    ReplyDelete