Wednesday 2 September 2015

Weekly Deal Wednesday!

It’s Wednesday which means it’s the start of the new Weekly Deals and we have some crackers this week! My favourites are the Boys will be Boys stamps for £12.00 and the RHINESTONES! Woo Hoo we all love a Rhinestone so grab yourself a pack (or 3) for only £3.38 
 If you have kids in the family and love all things retro then this is the set for you. Here are a couple of my makes with this set.
I will be placing an order this evening so if you are local and would like to add to it then please let me know.

Yesterday I created a new Online Code which is EHRPKAXP. If you are shopping during September and spending between £25 and £150 then please use this code and you will receive a little gift in the post in early October. 
Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment