Monday 28 September 2015

Woodland Embossing Folder

Good Morning and its another happy Monday to you! Thanks for joining me today, I cannot believe it’s almost the end of September already! Have you put the heating back on yet? I’m trying to hold out until October!!

Today I am sharing the last card from our Tuesday Club makes a couple of weeks ago. I actually made this card whilst I was at my weekend retreat with my lovely ladies. They told me off last year as I didnt bring any crafting to work on myself and all I did was wander round chatting to them, which I love doing, but I think it put them off their crafting! Ha ha! So this year I brought a few bits couple of boxes!
So to create this effect I took a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and my Woodland embossing folder and I rubbed one side of it with Crumb Cake ink and rolled it through my Big Shot and it creates this effect, I love it!
 I used a rather large piece of Red Foil card but what you cannot see is that before I stuck it together I rolled lots of merry, jolly and peace out in the middle of the Red Foil so I didn’t feel like I was wasting it! I can then use these for future projects!
 The little Bambi was cut from the Home for Christmas papers and he really reminds me of all things 70’s and 80’s as he is like the little Babycham guy! 

Right thats all from me today. I’m closing my Online Code Club for September tomorrow tea time if you would like to add to it the details are below. Thanks to those who have joined already.

I have created a new Online Code which is EHRPKAXP. If you are shopping during September and spending between £25 and £150 then please use this code and you will receive a little gift in the post in early October

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment