Thursday 15 October 2015

Sparkly Woodland

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today. I’m sticking with the Woodland projects and todays is a little bit more sparkly. Sadly though the photos aren’t quite as great as I would have liked with the autumn days and worsening light.
For this technique I inked one half of the embossing folder with Versamark and then rolled it through the Big Shot. I then sprinkled Heat and Stick powder on the Versamarked area and heated it up with the Heat Tool. You then add Dazzling Diamonds and heat it up a little again. And then you have a nice sparkly forest!
The snowflake has been coloured with the Night of Navy ink pad by carefully inking it but do allow time for it to dry.
Well it’s a miserable day here weather wise today and I have a lot of household chores to do today. Thank you to those of you who have already used my Online Code this month, we are half way through October now already, can’t quite believe it!

Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment