Wednesday 9 December 2015

Festival of Trees mini cards

Hello there! Happy to report today that my lovely laptop is now back and all fixed so I am hoping that things will run a little smoother now! Thank you for bearing with me over the last week and a half. Yesterday was my penultimate Coffee and Card of 2015 and we made 2 thank you cards which I have shared on my blog before. I took along a little sweet treat for my ladies to say thank you for their support and also made them all one of these smaller cards. They are the notecards and envelopes that you can get in packs of 20, in either White or Crumb Cake (as I have used here).
This technique is so simple but very effective. All you need in addition to your usual supplies is a piece of scrap paper which you tear into a valley shape. You then place this over your white card, sponge the Pool Party and then stamp the trees. Then repeat above for another row of trees.
 As you can see I made a few for my ladies, and really enjoyed myself too!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals which are live until next Tuesday evening. I have to say the Precision Base Plate is a great purchase for those of you using more intricate Big Shot dies. I have an order going in on Friday if you would like to add to it!

 And not forgetting my Online Code Club which is in full swing. Order by Sunday to guarantee Christmas delivery.
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment