Friday 18 December 2015

Mum Birthday Card

 Good Morning! Sorry there was no post yesterday. I was up and off early as I travelled over to my Stampin Up "mum" Monica's house to have a day of crafting. We had such a productive and lovely day but when I got home I ended up on the sofa for the rest of the evening feeling poorly. Don't feel as bad today luckily after a good nights sleep. I usually do get poorly when I wind down at holidays and when I start to take it easy! Typical! 
Today I am sharing a card I made a couple of weeks ago for my Mother-in-Law's birthday. I decided to use some new product on the card and opted for the Love Blossoms suite which you will be seeing a lot more of in the new year.
Using a colour combo of Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Whisper White and a touch of Rose Red.
The card was hand delivered so I added a large bow and lots of pearls.
 I'll be sharing lots more new makes now in the run up to the new catalogue but please don't forget about the items in the Autumn/Winter catalogue that are leaving us and items that are on the Year End Sale which you can find on my ONLINE STORE and also my Online Code Club that will continue up to 30th December.
Julie
shop now


1 comment:

  1. Its a lovely card, I know she will love it! You can tell this card was made with love!

    ReplyDelete