Tuesday 16 February 2016

You're So Sweet

Good Morning! It's the school holidays here in Leeds this week. I LOVE school holidays. Love having my boys home and the slower pace of things, a few lie ins and as a bonus Mr K is off for a couple of days too. I have now got the keys to my new craft studio so I shall be calling on the boys and Mr K to come and help me set up things down there as well as doing a bit of painting too! Tuesday 1st March will be my first event at The Paper Haven and I have an Open Morning planned for Saturday 12th March.

Today I am sharing a card we made last week at my last Tuesday Club at the church. I've not used the Honeycomb Happiness Sale-A-Bration stamp set until last week and just had to use the ice cream stamp first.
 I stamped it 3 times on Shimmery White card stock and coloured it with the ink pads and blender pens and then cut of the cones on 2 of them and layered them up with dimensionals 
 I added in a little scrap of the Pool Party glimmer ribbon along with one of the cute bow paper clips.
 Hmmm I could just fancy one of these right now, and the weather to go with it too!
I will be back again today later on tonight as I am taking part in an Internation Blog Hop showcasing some new Sale-A-Bration products available that are available from today!
So the benefits of shopping during SAB are that you get a FREE exclusive item from the SAB with EVERY spend of £45 so YES if you spend £90 you do get 2 items. Please be aware of the 3 items at the back of the book that are only available for half of the SAB period, until 15th February.
When you host a party OR place an order of your own that's over £200 you will get an EXTRA £20 in Stampin Rewards! So a £200 order would usually get £20 in Stampin Rewards but during SAB you will get £40 in Rewards! 
If you join my team during SAB (please ask me for an online link) then you can choose an extra £30 worth of goodies in your Starter Kit. This means that you will get £160 worth of goods of your choice for only £99. All you need to do to join up is use the attached link HERE. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment