Tuesday 29 March 2016

Bucket of flowers

Hello there! The good news is we managed to get most of the former craft room sorted out yesterday. Probably just got another half an hours work in there to do before the decorator arrives on Wednesday morning! Very exciting I must say.

Today I am sharing another project from my ReTREAT days last week. As soon as I saw the cute little flowers in the terracotta pots in the catalogue I knew I had to have a  go at one. I went along to a local wholesalers and tried to find some but there were none to be had and time was of the essence (plus Mr K was with me and was getting impatient) so I had to settle for the metal buckets! But I was really pleased with them in the end.
I filled the bucket with a piece of Oasis and then made the flowers using green floristry wire, the die cut flowers and some strong tape. I should really have included more flowers in my bucket but again time was of the essence. 
My ladies faired much better than I did and some of the Saturday ladies had the fab idea of adding the various leaves at the back of some of the flowers using some Mossy Meadow card! Don't they look amazing, they put mine to shame! Below are Jill and Pat's creations.
If you would like to have a go at these then the Stampin Up products used can be found below and the other items should be available online or in a local garden centre.

See you tomorrow for more projects.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment