Saturday 5 March 2016

Tea Cup Stack

Hey there and happy weekend to you! Today it's my first All Day event at The Paper Haven and I am looking forward to running my Stamp a Stack for 12 lovely ladies, each making 24 cards. This is one of the cards the ladies will be making, well I say one but they will make 4 of each card design. I think this is probably my favourite card of the day as it ticks a few boxes for me! I LOVE the vintage floral patterns and I LOVE a cup of tea too!
The papers used are from the Love Blossoms suite which has really grown on me lately and it's included in the ladies goodie bags tomorrow. 
 The sentiment is from the Birthday Blooms stamp set which just about fits inside the 1 inch circle punch for a cute little addition to the top cup!
If you are interested in making this card then I am running a repeat of the All Day Stamp a Stack but it will just be a Half Day Stamp a Stack! Same kit, same cards but just 2 of each of the 6 designs. £28 for the class which includes a £22 goody bag
Saturday 9th April
10am - 1pm
8 seats available.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment