Wednesday 8 June 2016

Fancy Floral Boutique

Hello again. I am back today with another make using the Floral Boutique Suite. This card is inspired by one on page 76 of the new catalogue. It did take a little bit of good measuring on my part to get it sorted out but I am really pleased with the finished result.
Now I wasn't a massive fan of the colour Delightful Dijon BUT this striped ribbon is just gorgeous and very gold like! I just love it teamed with the Navy.
I can't wait to make a few more samples with this set when I get a bit of crafty time to myself!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. I agree on that ribbon - it looks like gold and will be so easy to use. Absolutely love this bundle - it is so intricate - I can picture it being used in so many ways. Your card is delightful, that die is so intricate and I love the contrast between the navy and white. Thanks as always for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete