Thursday 9 June 2016

Love and Affection for Team Training

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today. Today I wanted to share the projects we made at training this week. I run regular monthly trainings for our team and it's a great way to get together, catch up on all the Stampin' Up! news and of course do some crafting. I'd been struggling with the Love and Affection set but after a quick browse through Pinterest I stumbled upon this amazing project by Helene den Breejen, you can find Helene's design HERE . Helene used the Mini Treatlits bag to create the pocket of the card but I choose to make my own from an A5 piece of card.
I just love this colour combo of Pool Party, So Saffron, Pear Pizazz, Rose Red and Flirty Flamingo. It's just got such a summery feel to it, I really enjoyed making these projects. 
 We also made a little tag to go with our fancy card.
Here are all our makes together, I definitely think I will use this colour combo again.
If you fancy the idea of being part of our Stampin Up family then we have an amazing offer on this month for those who purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin' Up! Purchase your Starter Kit for £99, choose £130 worth of products AND THEN an extra 2 FREE stamp sets on top. This offer is only available until the end of June.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment