Friday 8 July 2016

Blooms and Wishes for Stamp a Stack

Last Saturday I ran my Summer Stamp a Stack from my studio and was joined by 10 lovely ladies each making 24 cards during the day! We made 6 different cards, 4 of each design. These events are very popular but my Christmas Stamp a Stack always surpasses them all, so I have already created 3 different dates for Christmas Stamp a Stacks this year - Saturday 1st October, Wednesday 5th October and Saturday 15th October. Details will be on my blog soon but can be found on my Facebook Events HERE already. They will have the same format, 24 cards in one day with lunch and goody bag included.

So today I am sharing a card from the Summer Stamp a Stack which I CASED from the catalogue using the Blooms and Wishes set again (promise something different tomorrow). The ladies all got half a pack of the Blooms and Bliss papers included in their kit as well as the Mint Macaron ribbon and some of the new smaller doilies.
 Little bit of layered stamping on this card and a bit of fussy cutting of the Rich Razzleberry flowers.
 It wouldn't be a Julie card without a bow, much to my ladies despair sometimes, but I do love a nice bow!
 Bonus Days have started and you can earn a £4.50 coupon to spend in August for every £45 you spend in July!

Have a great Friday!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment