Sunday 10 July 2016

Touches of Texture

Hello there and happy Sunday to you. Today I am enjoying a bit of quiet time, some pottering about the house and a few chores thrown in for good measure. Mr K is on a beer making course all day today which I bought him for his birthday so I hope he has a good time! I have to collect him later on . 
Today I am sharing another make from last Saturday's All Day Stamp a Stack. This one is another cased card which I just fell in love with when I saw it on Pinterest. It is made by the very talented Artisan team member Amy O'Neill and you can find her design HERE. Thank you for the inspiration Amy.
As you can see I had a bit of a Navy theme going on at our class which was dictated by the papers that I included in the kit. I also gave my ladies a full pack of the new doilies too. This was probably the lengthiest card of the day to make and my ladies all made 4 of these, along with 20 other cards during the day. 
I love the sentiment on this card which is from the new host set Time of Year which can be yours as part of your freebies when you place an order over £150 or host a party over £150. It's available right through to May next year and it's be well used by me already.
Talking of codes, my online code for July is active and my June orderers should now have had their freebies in the post from me for ordering during June. Hope you liked what I chose for you ;)

Julie
shop now
supplies
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment