Monday 19 September 2016

Jar of Love Pop Up Slider Card

Good Morning folks! I am a little later with my blog this morning as I am having an easier morning after running many many events over the past 10 days including my weekend retreat which finished yesterday. Over the next few days I will be sharing our makes from the Saturday using the Jar of Love bundle which I included in the kits for my attendees. 
This was a card CASED from one by our lovely team member Chris who made me a gorgeous card for my birthday using this design but with the Baby Bear stamps so I tweaked it for my Jar of Love stamps. Once we got the construction sorted my ladies loved this card and I hope they will make more with their goodies they got to take home.
The great thing about this style card is that it also folds flat for postage!
Hope you like todays make and I will see you soon!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Do you have directions for your Jar of Love Pop Up Slider Card? I love it! It looks different the way you made it compared to others I have seen on Pinterest. Thank you!~Penny Hall

    ReplyDelete