Saturday 3 September 2016

Jems Blog Hop for September

 Hello there and welcome to this month's blog hop with our lovely team Julie's Jems! This month we are showcasing products from the newly released Autumn/Winter catalogue that launched on Thursday. You may have come direct to my blog or may have come via my team member Amanda, either way you are most welcome and I ask that you hop around all our blogs for some inspiration. 

I have chosen to use the Cookie Cutter Christmas suite today for my projects as it has been the most popular choice with my customers so far so I thought I would give a little bit of crafty inspiration back to them! You have already seen one of the cards, the Santa one which I shared on my blog on Wednesday but today I am sharing the same card but with different stamps from the Cookie Cutter Christmas set showing you don't need to reinvent the wheel with your card designs. 
 So we have the Gingerbread Man
 Rudolph 
 Cute Eskimo
 Teddy Bear (great for baby cards too)
Santa and then all 5 of the cards together. Which one is your favourite?
Quite by accident I have used the Metallic Enamel shapes which are on the Special Offers this week so you can save money on these items until 7th September. For more details please click the Shop Now button below.
If you love this set then I still have seats left on my Technique Class on Saturday 24th September in the afternoon. The class includes the stamp set and the punch too!
Please take a few minutes to hop around our blogs and check out the rest of the Jems lovely work, next up is our Allie.
Julie
shop now
supplies
SaveSave

8 comments:

  1. My favourite is the Gingerbread man, but they are all brilliant - this would make a superb stamp-a-stack!! Mmmm a great November event me thinks!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant simple cards, can I CASE for my event as I've got 2 hours to create my samples?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards Julie, that layout is so versatile, I can see it with loads of stamps for any occasion. Thanks for the great inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impossible to choose a favourite , love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous make! love the layout design

    ReplyDelete